Triumph & Disasters take on the humble 'Ruck sack', a bag that has served the world with integrity and valour.
Triumph & Disasters take on the humble 'Ruck sack', a bag that has served the world with integrity and valour. Many a travellers greatest journeys have been completed in the company of this utilitarian piece of equipment, take pride in it and it will serve you well in return.
Each bag is hand sewn by Matt Nash of MATT NASH bags, who has coupled traditional functionality and rugged good looks with quality fabrics and design to make a sack fit for any sailor. Fusing Italian leather and industrial canvas the T&D rucksack sports a zip away dopp kit that is perfect for storing toiletries, wet clothes or tools for the road. The dopp kit and the bag operate together or separately providing options on the run.
- Industrial Steel Eyelet drawstring closures.
- Classic 14oz canvas body.
- Black, hardwearing YKK Zips.
- Zip off New Zealand leather dopp kit
- Indian cotton lining with twin pockets.
- Internal canvas zip pocket with a signature Matt Nash vintage coin detail.
- The T&D / Matt Nash collaboration patch states the customer’s name and coin vintage.
- Italian Vege tan leather adjustable shoulder strap and handle with hand lashed detail.
Ordering & Shipping
Bags are made to order so allow two weeks for manufacturing lead time plus shipping, but believe us when we say the wait it is worth it.